Social Action Committee
- Consultation Group with a focus on agency and non-profit clinicians
- At November-January Brooklyn Discussion Groups bring a new or gently used, laundered coat to donate to our New York Cares Coat Drive
- At the Annual Conference, bring canned goods and/or toiletries to donate to the Social Service & Community Service Programs of our host, Riverside Church.
- Volunteer outreach and activism in agencies/non-profits, especially offering our group leadership expertise
- Event(s) that explore the intersection of group theory/practice and social issues/activism
We will have a committee meeting over the phone on Sunday December 16 at 8:30pm. All interested or curious folks are welcome to join; contact Barbara or Joe for more information.