Social Action Committee
- Consultation Group with a focus on agency and non-profit clinicians
- At November-January Brooklyn Discussion Groups when meeting in person, bring a new or gently used, laundered coat to donate to our New York Cares Coat Drive
- At the Annual Conference, when meeting in person, bring canned goods and/or toiletries to donate to the Social Service & Community Service Programs of our host, Riverside Church.
- Encouraging all members to educate themselves and make a plan for voting (resources like vote.org may be helpful).
- Supporting the ongoing work of EGPS members to address the social and systemic challenges of the Covid context.
- Volunteer outreach and activism in agencies/non-profits, especially offering our group leadership expertise
- Event(s) that explore the intersection of group theory/practice and social issues/activism